joi, 8 mai 2008

Save the Blue Planet!, author Justinian Cioroianu


SAVE THE BLUE PLANET!

GOD made a beatiful world, but the men destroy the nature and his world.
-Save the blue planet fighting permanently for the elimination of the polluting technologies but especially contributing to the promotion of the nonpolluting technologies to protect the fragile environment, for a clean planet and for the healt of the people.

-Save the blue planet contributing to change human outlook.
My name is Justinian Ion Cioroianu, I am living in European Union,in Romania and I love: -the life, the world and the nature, the music,my family ,my friends and my work.
I am only a little man in this world so big, but I should like to bring my contribution to saving our world from a planetary disaster .
I am engineer and I am researching to promote nonpolluting technologies.
I have a good experience of work in more domains of activity,especially in the thermal and the electrical energy field.
I have descovered the fact that humanity in present is crossing the most important technologic crisis by his history, because the people destroy the planet through environment pollution caused by the usage of old technologies.

All the people of the world may work together for a clean environment.
I want to promote nonpolluting alternative technologies, I have a major Project to protect the fragile environment.
The human aspirations must to have a good lawful and financial base for their achievement.
I am looking for sponsors, because my Project needs financial support, imperative necessary for my activity unwinding.
Anybody may view my websites:
http://www.youtube.com/justiniancioroianu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Cioroianu_Justinian
my e-mail address : justinian_cioroianu@yahoo.com
kindest regards,
Justinian Ion Cioroianu eng.

Niciun comentariu: